2/4/21

location/ actors and setting

I was initially contemplating whether or not the location should be a place familiar to me or maybe somewhere else close by that fits the specific profile but with the busy schedule of my parents and the level of difficulty this would burden on the members of my group and I for the film. so after discussion with the members of my group we decided we would do the filming at school and home. I was also revising my notes on decor and setting from last semester and I wanted to input some of the knowledge I learned from last quarter. but as difficult as it may be I will put my all into this and make it as professional as possible. according to, anonymous. “Studio vs Location Filming.” Epic Studios Broadcasting, Epic Studios, 2019, epic-tv.com/broadcast/blog/studio-vs-location-filming/#:~:text=Simply%2C%20location%20filming%20means%20that,of%20film%20and%20television%20content.

Simply, location filming means that you are shooting in the actual setting the story takes place rather than in a studio. A soundstage is a soundproof building or room used for the production of film and television content. after reading this I was thinking about how using the actual location makes the film more realistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog