Filming 

2/18/21

my group designed a filming schedule starting with our voice and sound recording. I used the voice recorder & audio recorder app on the utilities section on my phone to record the dialogue among the characters and sound effects. in terms of filming, my group original intended on doing a still image animation which involves drawings, so we wasted 2 whole days doing a wide range of drawings from the establishing shot to almost halfway in the film. 

2/19/21 

we started filing using my phone camera in the late evening to when it gets dark outside. Because we changed plans on our animation process we used an app called clip2comic to filter the original video into a form of cartoon. originally my group went on YouTube to find out how to make animations, “How to Make an Animation: Simple but Effective.” Youtube.com, www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAN7yw7Qfg. the video said it was simple but effective and it seemed a little simple but honestly it was quite complicated. Throughout this while filming and production process I learned how to make simple animations, create a film using simple resources and create a still image film using drawings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog